Do you want to work in a leading, award winning and well-established company? Do you want to work somewhere that invests in their staff and offers excellent benefits?
If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you. Our client works within the public and private sector across the UK, Europe and North America. They provide solutions and services to assist our partners to create, manage and deliver value.
Your will involve the following:
- Undertake desktop evidence reviews of both Statutory and Contractual compliance by project sub-contractors ensuring coordination of feedback from all participants is achieved.
- Undertake site based Risk Based Monitoring reviews of both Statutory and Contractual compliance by project sub-contractors and provide exception reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records of evidence received and observed.
- Escalate and feedback in a timely manner, non-compliance areas.
- Liaise with project sub-contractors to clarify inconclusive evidence.
- Identify and escalate trends of non-compliance to minimise future risk to project companies.
It is essential that you have knowledge of FM statutory and regulatory compliance requirements. It is also essential that you are able to demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal skills and the proven ability to utilise these to build trust and confidence.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working within a PFI environment.
- Ability to pick out key information and report it in a timely manner using appropriate means of communication.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other stakeholders whilst ensuring that the best interests of the projects are promoted and maintained.
- Some demonstrable knowledge of risk management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of quality, environmental and health and safety standards and industry specifications across a multi-environment basis to include education and health facilities where appropriate.
To summarise you will be responsible for delivering the company Compliance Monitoring regime across all of the region's projects, including undertaking 'real time' evidence of statutory compliance and significant contractual compliance events. This is specifically achieved by real time monitoring of statutory compliance and escalation of identified failures as appropriate.
It is desirable that you will have a suitably recognised qualification in an FM related discipline to at leastDiploma/HND level but this is not essential.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.