Are you seeking part time or full time work that offers flexible hours? Are you someone who might be only seeking weekend work? If any of these apply to you, please keep reading!
Our client has several recycling sites across the Bucks area and we are always on the hunt for reliable individuals to work on an ongoing basis! This role is great as you'll be working in sociable environment and there are shifts Monday to Sunday, so if you have certain other commitments where you can only work certain days we can cater to these!
Job Title: General Operative
Rate of Pay: £7.70 - £8.21
The Role of a General Operative:
- Assisting customers with their recyclable materials, ensuring waste is deposited in the correct containers
- Ensuring the site is clean & tidy at all times
Working hours are 9am - 6pm. If you are able to travel around High Wycombe area you increase your flexibility and able to pick up more shifts! The closest site to Chesham is Amersham.
Requirements of a General Operative:
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Preferred experience in customer-facing role
- Reliability and punctuality is essential
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing, regular work. Potential opportunity for a perm role in the future
- Working in a friendly, sociable environment
- Able to obtain items that customers see as rubbish!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.