National Permanent Recruitment Manager (Multi-sector's)
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company iPhone
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races and an annual Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
What does my team look like?
The National Perms team has been operating for 5 years and have 20 years of perm recruitment experience put together. With specialists across seven sectors this team prides themselves providing an excellent experience for their clients and candidates.
This team is made up of candidate attraction geniuses and business development machines whom are continuously building their candidate and client pools. 'Be the benchmark' is a core value these Swans model themselves on by continuously reaching milestones, overachieving KPI's and encouraging one another to be the best they can be!
The part you'll be playing;
- Reporting directly to our CEO you'll be an experienced Billing-Manager, responsible for building profitable desks, winning and servicing national contracts and supporting the Team Leader and Recruitment Consultants to do the same!
- You'll be a natural leader! Guiding your team to build the highest performing desks, building a successful desk of your own and showing them how it's done!
- You'll be a manager, a friend, a cheerleader to your team! We are a family here, so we want someone who is going to get involved with the team and push them all to achieve their goals.
- As your team's number 1 supporter, you will carry out a Monthly Performance reviews on all staff members - development and training needs can be discussed.
- You'll ensure that the National Perms team is exceeding its targets and KPI's; you will be handsomely rewarded for doing so!
- Working closely with other Branch Managers, Directors and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads and headhunting potential clients and key accounts for our network.
- Ensuring that candidate customer service is the best it can be, we want people to know how much of a great company we are whether they are successful or not!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to, so you can stand out from the crowd!
- Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
- Monthly Managers meetings and Manager 1-1's with the CEO and Operations Manager at Head Office.
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Reporting to: CEO
Think you will be best placed in our Award-Winning National Permanent Recruitment team (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are looking for experienced recruiters with a proven track record of sales achievements, do you want to be a part of the bigger picture and put your own stamp on a company?
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.