National Sales Co-ordinator
Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00
An excellent oppourtunuity has risen for a National Sales Co-ordinator to workfor one of our prestigous clients within the Basildon area, on a permanent basis.
A National Sales Co-ordinator is responsible for maintaining and improving customers servicelevels for a number of key national accounts within the group and providing office and sales support to field based Account Managers.
As a National Sales Co-ordinator you will be given the true responsibility for managing and maintaining theirportfolio of clients and required to assist in successful delivery of account growth through both internal and external relationships.
Providing effectivecommunication between the company’s internal departments to ensure client satisfaction is always met.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Focusing on growing and developing existing accounts
- Completing new product information forms
- Liaising with executives from some of the UK’s largest multiple retailer’s
- Producing daily quotations in excel format
- Being responsible for ordering and maintaining stock levels for your accounts
- Communicating with multiple departments within the company.
- Checking shipping schedules
- Review weekly stock arrivals and send offers to your allocated accounts
- Complete new customer account registration forms
- Arrange samples of products to be sent out to potential buyers
- Product set up on partner portals
- Arranging and approving artwork, barcodes and labelling requirement’s specific to each of your accounts.
- Inputting new orders and stock reservation
- Building and costing OFD’s
- Attend meetings, face to face and online when required
- Previous experience in working with National accounts, beneficial
- Experienced in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Professional email writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Get in touch now with Freya Humm at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 01322 474 655