National Sales Co-ordinator
£20,276.61 per annum
Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00
National Sales Co-ordinator is responsible for maintaining and improving customers services levels for a number of key national accounts within the group and providing office and sales support to field based Account Managers.
As a National Account Co-ordinator you will be given the true responsibility for managing and maintain this portfolio as well as supporting the Account Mangers.
Successful delivery of account growth through both internal and external relationships.
Effect liaison and communication between the company’s internal departments.
The role will require all enquiries relating to existing/new accounts are dealt with on a daily basis and account requests and acted upon and communicated to the relevant department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Order processing and dispatching
- EDI booking systems (Tesco’s, Poundland etc)
- Label proofing
- Sample requests
- Booking in customers via telephone/email
- General sales and consumer calls
- Maintain customer scratch pad notes
- Maintaining back orders
- Set up new accounts and delivery keys
- Work from spread sheets to create orders
- Produce spread sheets in excel
- Emailing within different departments to discuss bookings and orders
- Booking direct containers and arranging deliveries
- Provide support for other Sales Office staff
Get in touch now with Rosie McMullen as we have immediate starts Alternatively apply online now!