Swanstaff are recruiting for an energetic, team playerwith Warehouse experience that has worked within an Ambient, Chilled and Freezer environment that can commit to a permanent opportunity Sunday to Thursday (13 Fridays per year)
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within 3 different warehouse chambers on a night shift. You will have overall responsibility and accountability for the relevant Warehouse shift. Ensuring professionalism, efficiency and accuracy, and Health & Safety laws are obeyed at all times and ensuring service provided is of the highest, professional standard.
Our client is located in north Cheshunt, walking distance from Theobalds train station and they have free parking
Job Title: Night Shift Duty Supervisor
Location: Cheshunt Hertfordshire
Rate of Pay: 10.30pm -6.30 pm Sun - Thursday ( potential l uplift .80pm per hour for unsocial hours) 13 Fridays per year 10p -6am
- Measure performance through accurate records and relevant targets including Stock Level reporting.
- Ensure the team are multi-skilled across all roles and duties in the warehouse
- Co-ordination and delegation of daily tasks
- Conduct investigations, as required (underperformance, accidents, stock damage, etc.)
- Guide, support and motivate the team to maximise efficiency ensuring they receive performance management, training and support.
- Enter stock, release orders, amend orders and produce invoices on Navision system
- Keep paper records up-to-date (for e.g. cleaning records, temperature checks, forklift checks, etc)
- Deal with and resolve queries and issues, quickly and effectively.
- Maintain clean work areas andObey Health & Safety laws and rules at all times
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- People management skill
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication in English language
- Strong knowledge and understanding of health and safety
- Experience working with food, desirable
- Forklift license, desirable
- Any other task as reasonably required by the business.
Benefitsof this Permanent Warehouse Position:
- Full Training will be provided
- Free Uniform
- Local train station
- Free Parking at site
[Please call Franco and Jade B at Swanstaff on 01992 641987 or email Jade. Bilsland@swanstaff.co.uk for more information]
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.