Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a new role? We are currently looking for dedicated and reliable individuals to join our team of Healthcare professionals in the Hadleigh area. Could it be you?
Job title: Night Healthcare Assistant
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Night Healthcare Assistant:
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
The requirements of a Night Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months previous experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person.
- Free Training.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
- Temp Of the Month Scheme.
- Ambassador Programme.
- Pay enhancement at weekends.
- Weekly Pay.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Hayley on 01473 558443 for more information!