Are you an experienced Healthcare Worker looking for a new role? We have full and part time positions within Ipswich, 10 to 12 hour shifts week days and weekends.
Job title: Healthcare Worker
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
We work with various nursing homes within Ipswich and the surrounding area.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind and caring nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or get in contact with Hayley from our Ipswich branch!