Are you looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life? We have full and part time Night Shift positions within Ipswich, 10 to 12 hour shifts week days and weekends.
We work with various nursing homes within Ipswich and the surrounding area.
Job title: Night Healthcare Assistant
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Night Healthcare Assistant:
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
The requirements of a Night Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months previous experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person.
- Free Training.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
- Temp Of the Month Scheme.
- Ambassador Programme.
- Pay enhancement at weekends.
- Weekly Pay.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Hayley on 01473 558443 for more information!