Are you an experienced Nurse looking for work around the Suffolk area? Swanstaff have a huge opportunity for Night Nurses to be placed with our prestigious client based in Suffolk!
Due to increasing demand from our clients in the Ipswich area, working with residents with a range of needs from general care to complex medical/mental health support, we are looking to recruit additional RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified staff.
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Nights)
Salary: £18.00-35.00 per hour
The Daily Dutiesof a Night Nurse:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Syringe Drivers
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- End of Life Care
The Essentials of a Night Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for us:
- Free Training
- Varied work placements (if required)
- Hours to suit your availability
- Weekly Pay
- A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
- Refer a friend scheme - from £25 - £200
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com