Are you a Warehouse Supervisor looking for your next challenge? Maybe you're looking for a step up the ladder? We are looking for a Night Supervisor to join our client's team based within a 10 minute walk from Theobald's Grove Train Station.
Working Sunday to Thursday 10PM to 6AM - you will also be required to work 13 Fridays per year (that's only one per month!)
Job title: Night Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Cheshunt, Enfield
Rate of pay: £27,000 per annum
What will your shift consist of?
- Demonstrate role model work ethic.
- Measure performance and targets.
- Co-ordinate daily tasks and distribute between the team.
- Motivate and inspire the team to communicate effectively.
- Ensuringpaper records are kept up to date.
The benefits of working with Swanstaff and our client?
- Your own dedicated consultant from initial phone call to placement.
- Tea/Coffee provided at your registration appointment.
- Free parking at client site.
- Local train station access.
- Free uniform provided.
- Training and support from HR and warehouse operations team.
Have you got what it takes to be our next superstar? Please call Jade on 01992 641987 or alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!