Are you looking to broaden your Industrial career? We have the perfect position for you!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in stores or a warehouse environment as well as hold a current FLT licence. This position could lead to a full time, permanent position. Full support and training will be given with opportunity for career progression in the future.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £10.14 per hour
The role of a Nights Warehouse Operative:
- Provide support to the Section Leader as and when required.
- Completing the work required for the shift and assisting in shift change overs. Working overtime as requested for company needs.
- Have a general knowledge of what is required from each position and procedural aware.
- Willing to learn
- Participating in all work positions within your area.
- To make sure all tasks and jobs completed and tasks are completed by the end of the shift. All deliveries in/out are communicated to the section leader/ Shift Manager.
- To ensure that machinery/ fork lift truck vehicles are maintained correctly and any damage reported to the section leader/ Shift Manager.
- To ensure that the work area is fully clear and ready to start the next shift.
- Adhere to safety regulations.
- Assisting in the maintaining of GMP practices.
- Food Safety Aware
- To make sure the quality of product is at its highest standards at all times.
- Adhere to all QA/Technical policy's and procedures.
- Ensure that your working area is kept clean and clear at all times.
- Data entry
- Pallet Wrapping
- Stacking pallets
- Managing stock, stock movement and stock takes
- Loading lorries
- Completing paperwork and filing
- Transporting pallets between warehouses and production areas
- Communicating with drivers and departments
The requirements of a Nights Warehouse Operative:
- Must have a full driving license and counterbalance and reach truck license.
- 5 years experience of Forklift Operating
- Computer literate
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Physically fit
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to work as a team, and upon own initiative.
Your normal working hours are from 22:00 pm-07:00 am, Sunday-Thursday.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call on 01206 570688 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.