Are you looking to continue your passion for driving in a new setting? Do you strive under pressure? We may have the perfect role for you!
Job Title- Non Emergency Ambulance Driver
Location- South East London
Salary- £8.30 per hour
The role of a Non Emergency Ambulance Driver:
- Due to the size and nature of the contract we are looking to recruit drivers in the following postcodes- Anywhere in SE, BR or CR postcodes.
- This is a customer facing role where patient care and satisfaction is paramount.
- Vehicles are double manned so you will have an ambulance care assistant with you. They will assist with the safe and courteous transfer of the patients to their destination.
- Once trained you will either take the ambulance home with you or get picked up from your home address, so no more commuting! You will be paid from when you start/ end your shift at your home address and no lunch hour deduction is taken. Start times will vary between 6-8am as a general rule. Shifts can be very long so you will need to have a flexible approach towards working hours.
- All training will be provided with a certified trainer, this will be at the clients Head Office near Dartford
- All drivers will need an enhanced DBS check at a cost of £50, we will refund this once you have worked 150 hours.
These positions are going to be filled quickly due to the nature of the work so don't delay in contacting us!
Requirements of an Ambulance Driver:
- Caring, helpful nature
- Be prepared to work long shifts, the average day is about 12 hours long
- Minimum age 21
- 2 Years minimum experience on driving licence
- No more than 6 penalty endorsement points on driving licence (No DR10, IN10 convictions due to insurance restrictions)
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Work from your home address
- Temp to perm positions
- Guaranteed work, Monday to Friday plus weekends if required
- OTE £475-570 per week
- Free uniform
- Refundable DBS
- Whole shift paid, no lunch hour is deducted
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Duane on 01322 614900 for more information!