Swanstaff have a fantastic opportunity for Nurses who are looking for a part time role in the Maidstone area! Take a look...
Job title: Nurse
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Rate of pay: £18-£25 per hour
The role of a Nurse:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Tutoring student nurses.
The requirements of a Nurse:
- Caring and compassionate nature.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- Observational skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Interpersonal skills.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.