We are currently recruiting for an RGN to work within a newly purpose built nursing home in the heart of Chelmsford. You will be covering 36 hours per week on a full time, permanent basis solely for the client.
The shift pattern is 20:00 to 08:00. Night shifts only. Overtime will be available if you wish to cover more but you will be required to work the full contracted 36 hour week.
Responsibilities of a Nurse:
- To be responsible for the total care of all residents within the nursing unit.
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to residents personalised care plans and to ensure they are adhered to fully.
- To understand and comply with all statutory and legal requirements which are relevant such as health and safety, COSHH, all aspects of the Care Standards Act and ensure correct accident and incident reporting procedures are followed to maintain the safest of environments.
- To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed and to accurately maintain appropriate records in line with current legislative guidelines.
- To respect and maintain confidentiality of resident's personal information at all times, this includes resident's behaviour(s), actions and any incidents that may occur.
Requirements of a Nurse:
- A valid DBS.
- At least 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm in a challenging situation.
- Care and Compassion
- Respect and Appreciation
- Teamwork and Enjoyment
- Focus and Best Practice
- Honesty and Integrity
- Recognition and Reward
- Creativity and Innovation
- Development and Investment
If this role is of interest, please apply below. Alternatively you can apply direct by calling our Chelmsford Office on 01245 266888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information!