Due to increasing demand from our clients in the Diss area, working with residents with a range of needs from general care to complex medical/mental health support, we are looking to recruit additional RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified staff.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £18.00-32.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Registered Nurse:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Syringe Drivers
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- End of Life Care
The Essentials of a Registered Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for us:
- Free Training
- Varied work placements (if required)
- Hours to suit your availability
- Weekly Pay
- A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
- Refer a friend scheme - from £25 - £200
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Michelle on 01473 558443 for more information!