Job Title: Nursing
Rate of Pay: £16 - £22
This home specialises in neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. They specialise in the multi-disciplinary care of adults and work with residents, families, charities and the NHS to provide the highest quality care for ourresidents. The staff strive on providing the best care for the client and what best suits their needs ensuring that their dignity, independence, and confidence are encouraged, activities are taken place throughout the day to maintain the stability for their mental and physical health.
Requirements of a Nurse
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• undertake medication rounds for each resident
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free Training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.