So... you're looking for a new role, right? Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for experienced, reliable Nurses on behalf of our client based in Colchester.
Job Title: Nurse
Rate of Pay: £17.95-25
The Role of a Nurse:
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- writing care plans and records
- providing pre and post operation care
- monitoring a patient's condition
- carrying out routine investigations and care procedures, such as administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions, and taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- dealing with emergencies
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- tutoring student nurses
- providing advice and promoting good health
- providing information, emotional support and reassurance to patients and relatives
Requirements of a Nurse:
- 6 months experience.
- A valid DBS.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Sound interesting? Of course it does! Send us an updated CV to Colchester@swanstaff.co.uk or alternatively give us a call in branch on 01206 570688 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.