Swanstaff have an amazing opportunity for Nurses who are looking for part time work in the Milton Keynes area! Are you experienced in this role? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Job title: Nurse
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of pay: £18.00-£25.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Nurse:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
The requirements of a Nurse:
- Caring and compassionate nature.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- Observational skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.