As we go into the Summer months, allow us to heat up your job prospects with this hot new role placed with our prestigious client in the Milton Keynes area! This role is perfect for a part time Nurse looking to make some extra cash for the Summer!
Job title: Nurse
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of pay: £18.00-£25.00 per hour
The role of a Nurse:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
The requirements of a Nurse:
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.