Are you an experienced Registered Nurse in the Enfield area? Swanstaff are recruiting for people just like you! Would like to work for an award winning company? A company who values their staff and their clients are at the heart of everything they do? Carry on reading for more information...
Job Title: Nurse RGN
Rate of Pay: £18.00-£24.00ph
Location: Enfield and surrounding areas
Responsibilities of a Nurse:
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centered care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care. Observing and carrying out appropriate hand-overs to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided.
- Nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide support and guidance to all staff.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge of COSHH assessments applicable in your area of work.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care. As well as family members
Application Requirements of a Nurse:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Minimum 6 months experience in similar role in the UK
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Flexibility due to various shift patterns
- Weekend availability is desirable
- Full time flexible hours
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Free Training for out of date certificates
- Weekly pay
- Swanstaff can provide FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
Has this job caught your eye? To apply please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 01992 641987.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.