Are you dedicated, driven and keen to expand your Occupational Therapy Career?
Swanstaff Recruitment on behalf on his client has an exciting new opportunity for a passionate and driven Occupational Therapist. Our client is opening a new Rehabilitationmodel and Recovery service in March 2020, where their multidisciplinary team offer high quality recovery focused care to adults with a range of mental health needs.
- Recovery can be a reality for everyone with Mental Health problems.
- Focus on individual need, not diagnosis.
- Risks should be understood but managed positively
- Service users have a right to live in a decent, safe, caring environment with support to engage in and with their local community
- Pathways to more independent living should be an integral part of support planning.
This is a rewarding role with excellent career opportunities.
If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
Our client's service operates 24 hours a day; 7 days a week all year round, therefore we are looking for people who are flexible to cover shifts throughout the week at varying times of the day.
To support the Registered Hospital Manager to deliver a high quality person centred recovery approach in line with Community Services Personalisation Strategy and Independent Hospital Service Improvement Plan. To be responsible for organising and co-ordinating the delivery of an activities programme to meet service user identified needs and to promote independence and develop life skills.
Key Role and Responsibilities
To ensure service users are provided with treatment and rehabilitation programmes based on individual assessment of need
- To develop and maintain a client-centred treatment approach sensitive to the personal and cultural needs of individual service users
- To manage a defined caseload and carry out assessments, identify treatment aims, implement and evaluate treatment programmes, and develop safe and timely discharge plans
- To work in conjunction with other professionals in the multi-disciplinary team in order to provide a collaborative approach to service user care
- To contribute to multi-disciplinary risk assessments and the safe management of service user
- To assist with developing opportunities for service users to engage in education and work projects
- To assist the multi-disciplinary team in ensuring that OT care pathways for service users are met in safe and timely manner
- To support and collaborate with service users in care planning within the framework of the Care Planning Approach
Our client offers competitive rates of pay, along with an impressive benefits package including an employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday purchase scheme, stakeholder pension scheme and much more!
if you are interested please contact Tom at Swanstaff Recruitment on 01322479999 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org