So, you're looking for a new role right? How about in Accounts? You'll be working alongside an amazing team and for a company with excellent staff benefits! What are you waiting for? Read on...
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Rate of Pay: £22,000-£24,000 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
The Role of an Office Accounts Administrator:
Swanstaff are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator that is confident with working with senior managers and directors. The ideal candidate will have 2 years' experience working in an Accounts Admin environment. The position will be a mixture of Admin, Accounts and Sales Order Processing. Our client is looking for someone who will fit in easily with their existing team, likes to work hard, takes pride in their work, and is happy to go the extra mile.
Requirements of an Office Accounts Administrator:
- Minimum 2 months experience in similar role in the UK
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Navision
- Accounts experience - Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Processing orders from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Good keyboard and data entry skills
- Microsoft Office applications
- To cover for the Sales team, producing quotations, processing orders and assisting customers
What happens next?
Please email your updated CV to Franco.Aiello@swanstaff.co.uk or alternatively give Franco a call on 01992 641987 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.