Swanstaff have a fantastic opportunity for a confident candidate, whom is searching for full time Office Administrator role in Edmonton. The successful candidate will have an impeccable telephone manner, confident in excel, word and power point and has previous experience of transport coordination of drivers, routes, site managers, timesheets and admin. Previous office administration experience is pivotal to being successful with our waste management client.
We require candidates to be available Mon to Friday 7am to 5 pm, 1 hour lunch and half days on a Saturday, every other Saturday.
This is a great opportunity to obtain full time employment for February 2020
Job title: Office Administrator
Salary: £25,480 per annum (£490 per week including attendance bonus)
The role of an Office Administrator:
To ensure that the office operates in a consistently efficient manner. To ensure that the office remains compliant with all legislation and company policies, standards, processes and procedures. To ensure that customers receive the best level of care and service available.
- Ensure that customer care and customer service is prioritised.
- Ensure customers receive a rapid and correct response to enquiries.
- Operate offices machines such as personal computers including various software systems, telephone systems, weighbridge systems, scanners, printers, copiers, shredders and etc.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data on computerised and paper-based systems.
- Communicate and provide information, internally and externally, to assist and enable GBN Services to meet its commitments to regulators, customers and suppliers.
- Follow administrative procedures and implement required actions.
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, co-workers, managers, directors, suppliers, local authorities and customers.
- Monitor and report on activities in compliance with legal and company requirements.
- Liaise with other sites and attend meetings to perform your duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training to develop personal knowledge and skills.
- Confident in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Minimum of 3 years previous Office Administrations
- Driving license and own car due to location
- Excellent communication with customer service skills
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or get in contact with Franco from our Waltham Cross branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.