Job Title: Office Administrator (part time)
Salary: £9,000 - £10,000 per annum
Are you seeking a role that allows you to have a work/life balance by branching away from full-time roles? Do you want to continue building a career by working Monday - Friday, but need shortened hours? If you answered yes! then I need to hear from you today.
I am currently searching for a highly-organised administrator to join my client's family-feel office in Dartford, specialising in the construction supplies sector! As my perfect candidate, you will have a flexible approach to day-to-day duties and be willing to support the busy office operation entirely, including handling customer calls, shredding documents and organising post!
This role offers Monday - Friday working hours, 11.00 - 15.00 with some movement if required (potentially 10.0 - 14.00). This is a permanent position.
- To answer incoming calls from customers and progress queries accordingly
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post, including stuffing envelopes
- Manage company email inbox
- Utilise Microsoft Office packages, including Excel to maintain databases and systems
- Liaise with warehouse staff to monitor goods in/out and stock control processes
- Complete shredding duties as required
- Organise workload and work towards company targets
- Work as part of a team to ensure the business is fully supported
- Experience in administration, preferably within construction/building supplies
- Experience in dealing with customer orders
- Experience in managing email inboxes is essential
- Competency using Microsoft Office packages, including Excel is essential
- Able to commit to part time hours
- Strong communication skills
- Able to prioritise own workload
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to continue through the summer with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company