Swanstaff have a fantastic opportunity for a confident candidate, whom is searching for full time Office Administrator role in Enfield. The successful candidate will have an impeccable telephone manner, confident in excel, word and power point and enjoys meeting and greeting clients and customers. Previous office administration experience is pivotal to being successful with our waste management client.
Job title: Office Administrator
Location: Enfield, Hertfordshire
Rate of pay: £25,000 per annum
We require candidates to be available Mon to Friday 7am to 5 pm, 1 hour lunch and half days on a Saturday, every other Saturday.
This is a great opportunity to obtain full time employment for January 2020
The role of an Office Administrator:
- Monday to Friday (half day every other Saturday)
- Data Entry of Job Cards
- Assisting of Planning Waste Routes
- Liasing with the transport team
- Rota Management
- Coordinating of Shifts
- Other Ad Hoc administrations
The requirements of an Office Administrator:
- Confident in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Minimum of 3 years previous Office Administrations
- Driving license and own car due to location
- Excellent communication with customer service skills
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Franco from our Waltham Cross branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.