Office and Facilities Manager - Recruitment Agency
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Are you an enthusiastic, professional and ambitious Office who is dreaming of a new role with of one of the 'Recruiter Fast 50's' fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
Swanstaff Recruitment isn't like other companies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and' work hard, play hard' culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
You will be providing administrative and facilities management support to our Head Office and other sites throughout our organisation. You'll be joining a fun, sociable and lively team working in the coolest office outside of London.
As an Office and Facilities Manager at Swanstaff you will receive an excellent package which includes:
- Share scheme option from day 1 of joining us - be a Swanstaff Shareholder not just a Swanstaff Employee!
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Travel to other sites (may include overnight stays)
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)*
Am I right for this role?
- You'll have prior experience in a similar position as an Office Manager in busy and deadline driven environment.
- The role will be supporting the CEO and Director of Support Services in general administration tasks, collating figures from the sales team, looking after external contracts with our suppliers.
- Managing a fleet of cars, booking in servicing, mot's and overseeing the management of these.
- Management of an administration and Front of House team and providing Front of House cover when required.
- Taking ownership of the facilities management throughout our UK Offices, being the first point of contact for all internal and external enquiries.
- Sourcing new properties for the business, viewing properties throughout the UK and setting up new sites.
- Project managing new site openings, from setting up the cleaning contracts to ordering furniture
- Ordering and managing of furniture, stationary and any maintenance requests.
- You will also be managing the daily running of the Head office, keeping our office standards 5*, making sure the staff keep it spick and span; this will include weekly walk arounds to ensure the office is in good working order, noting and rectifying any defects.
- Coordinate and monitor internal/external cleaners and contracts.
- First point of contact with our building management to discuss any issues and attend meetings in relation to this.
- Setting up of the Board/meeting rooms when required, supplying refreshments throughout the meetings.
- Assisting with the organisation events/conferences and monthly/quarterly meetings, including the location, catering, sound system and smooth running's.
- The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, have a firm but friendly approach and know when to use it, excellent communication skills and be a real team player.
- You will be an excel wiz! Ability to navigate your way round spreadsheets and collate information.
- To fit in with us and be a 'Swan', you will need to be the ambitious type, who completes one challenge and then says What next?
- You'll be rewarded with a role in an innovative, fun, extraordinary company in an outstanding office environment. We play as hard as we work and reward our employees for their achievements.
- Experience in management of others
- Resourceful and forward thinking - are you a problem solver?
- Professionalism is the key - you will be the face of our Head Office and Board of Directors so you will need to be proficient at all times!
- Are you open minded and excited at the prospect of working on a varied range of tasks?
If you have read this and are itching to find out more please do get in contact with me!
Lucy - 01322 473157
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*20 days holiday when you start, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days.