Swanstaff are currently seeking a cleaner to work part time in an office environment on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene. We're looking for a cleaning specialist who will exceed client expectations, ensuring that all bathrooms are sparkling, floors are spotless and rubbish is removed on schedule.
We hope you're ready to put on your gloves and scrub up with us.
Job title: Office Cleaner
Rate of pay: £9.00 per hour
The Role of an Office Cleaner:
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working hours
- Free training services
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola or Dan on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.