We are working with a prestige client based in KINGS LYNN who is looking for an office manager to run the office and deal with the director on a day-to-day basis.
Job Title:Office manger
Rate of Pay:15.00 ph
The office manager:
You will be responsible and sealing with 3 senior managers and diary management.
Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
Ensure compliance with relevant laws and HR policies of the firm
Liaise with finance and manage any payroll tax audits by HMRC
Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
general office administration:
- Payroll (sage experience essential )
- General accts payable and purchase ledger
- Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- A keen eye for detail
- An analytical mind
- Outstanding communication skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
Get in touch now with Rosie McMullen as we have immediate starts Alternatively apply online now!