Office Administrators! As the weather continues to become warmer, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
I am seeking experienced and enthusiastic administrators who are looking for genuine career development and progression opportunities to support my client within the manufacturing and production industry! As my perfect candidate you will have experience in administration, stock control and order processing with the ability to prioritise your own workload. You will be able to offer excellent problem-solving skills and have a flexible approach to day-to-day duties.
In reward for your hard work, you will become part of a dedicated and forwarding-thinking team and will be working for one of the market-leaders in the industry.
This is a permanent, full time position, offering Monday - Friday hours (7.30 - 16.00).
Job Title: Operational Support Administrator
Salary: £17,000 per annum
The Role of an Operational Support Administrator:
- To answer incoming calls from customers and progress queries accordingly
- Process customer orders and ensure they are kept up-to-date with delivery ETAs
- Provide delivery notes and invoices as requested
- Investigate shortages/excesses between physical stock and electronic records
- Deal with supplier deliveries, ensuring that these are turned around quickly
- Manage company email inbox
- Utilise Microsoft Office packages, including Excel to maintain databases and systems
- Liaise with warehouse staff to monitor goods in/out and stock control processes
- Organise workload and work towards company targets
- Work as part of a team to ensure the business is fully supported
Requirements of an Operational Support Administrator:
- Experience in administration, preferably in a stock control/warehouse capacity
- Experience in dealing with and progressing customer orders
- Experience in working with warehouse staff and delivery drivers
- Experience in managing email inboxes is essential
- Competency using Microsoft Office packages, including Excel is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Experience within a manufacturing/production environment is preferred
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to continue through the summer with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company