This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced multi-site Recruitment Manager who is seeking the next step in their career or an existing Recruitment Operations Director looking to challenge themselves with a growing company.
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Car Allowance
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Company iPhone
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races and an annual Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
The part you'll be playing:
- You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Recruitment Operations Director responsible for growing and leading Branch Managers and Recruitment Consultants in our national network of branches.
- You'll ensure that all branches meet their agreed budgets and targets (financial and activity).
- You'll be required to visit each branch at least once a month, which will see you spend a considerable amount of time away from your Dartford Head Office base (approx. 4 days per week). You'll also be in contact with each branch on a daily basis.
- You'll oversee Branch Recruitment ensuring that our branches are staffed by highly-motivated and high-performing individuals.
- You'll drive performance utilising metrics and individual performance measures.
- You'll identify new branch opportunities, assisting with feasibility studies and ensure that every possible business opportunity is identified and taken advantage of.
- You'll ensure that all branches provide a positive client and candidate experience, acting quickly to satisfactorily resolve issues where they arise.
The right candidate:
- You'll have significant experience in the day to day management of multiple branches within a fast-paced recruitment business.
- You'll have an exceptional and demonstrable track record of personal and team billings.
- You'll be a natural strategist with an entrepreneurial flair.
- You'll have experience in the opening and development of new branches
- You'll possess the ability to manage high-performing branches and nurture developing branches with equal success.
Think you will be best placed in our Award-Winning Recruitment Company (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are looking for experienced Operations Manager with a proven track record of sales achievements, do you want to be a part of the bigger picture and put your own stamp on a company?
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.