Job Title: Operations Manager
Location:Stoke on Trent
Our award winning client have an exciting Operations Manager role.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
The general responsibility of this role is providing day to day support to the project General Manager and providing similar support to other projects within company from time to time.
Specifically, this will be achieved by:
- Providing efficient and timely management and administrative support to the General Manager(s) in all aspects of managing the projects.
- Management of office communications and documentation, liaison with Service Providers and Authority/Trust Staff to ensure an effective level of service is maintained.
PFI experience with relevant hospital background is mandatory.
- Support the General Manager(s) as required in the delivery of obligations under the Management Services Agreements.
- Provide line management support to the team and 3rd party Contractors to the Project Company
- Assist the General Manager(s) in all elements of Insurance and Legal claims made against the Projects, ensuring Service Providers and the Authorities adhere to the appropriate claims procedure
- Act as representative on multidisciplinary groups and committees.
PFI Project Agreement
- Support the General Manager to ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project Finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company
- Maintain an understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts
Service Performance Management
- Promote effective liaison with the Authority/Trust service users.
- Assist the General Manager in the correct application of contractor and sub-contractor performance monitoring regimes
- Ensure that all Service Providers provide evidence of contractual compliance with regard to all matters
EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES
- Managing operational issues within a complex environment.
- Evidence of being able to take responsibility for identifying and addressing operational performance issues. Desirable
- Working within a PFI environment.
- Experience of working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements.
- Managing hard and soft FM service providers' performance.
- Insurance claim management.
- Knowledge of quality, environmental and health and safety standards and industry specifications across a multi-environment basis to include education and health facilities where appropriate.
- A high degree of interpersonal skills utilising these to build trust and confidence
- Problem solving in complex environments
- Engaging management style in providing advice and guidance to colleagues and other parties on FM issues with an ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understandable and persuasive manner
- Excellent written and presentational skills, including being computer literate with the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.