An excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager working within the Healthcare sector for a fantastic client of Swanstaff’s, this will be field based so driving is essential.
Job title:Operations Manager
Rate of pay:£40,000 per annum
The role of an Operations Manager:
The ideal candidate will have the overall responsibility for the management and leadership of the service to ensure they are promoting high standards of care. You will need to lead and manage all teams and ensure a high level of service is achieved. You will be responsible for budgets, performance and quality of service carried out for each home you support.
Requirements of an Operations Manager:
- Experience working with staff rota’s and being able to plan in advance with all staff being utilised.
- Performance management which includes supervision and appraisal being carried out within timelines agreed with HR
- Ensure there is ways of constant development and improvement to the service, staff and ensuring training is always up to date
- To build a strong and fantastic team who enhance the services
- Overall manage the team by identifying strengths, weaknesses and goals.
- You will need to be able to budget and report on any financial irregularities
- Ensure the service have effective systems that are understood implemented and monitored
- Ensure all company policies are adhered to by yourself and your team
- Overall implement quality assurance, performance and support the company to achieve its objectives and improve any necessary requirements.
- Previous experience of management within Social care
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of safeguarding requirements and legislation
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!