Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading player within the Asset Management industry, in their search for an Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent and full time basis.
The general responsibility of this role is to provide day to day support to the General Manager. Previous PFI experience is essential for this role.
Joe Title: Operations Manager
Location: Hillingdon, Middlesex – travelling to Portsmouth twice per month
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Management of office communications and documentation, liaison with Service Providers and Authority Staff to ensure an effective level of service is maintained.
- Providing efficient and timely management and administrative support to the General Manager in all aspects of managing the projects.
- Support the General Manager to ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project Finance documents
- and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
- Maintain an understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
- Managing operational issues within a complex environment.
- Experience managing hard and soft FM service providers’ performance.
- Evidence of being able to take responsibility for identifying and addressing operational performance issues.
- Five Years of experience working at an Operations Manager type role.
- Capable of achieving and maintaining DV STRAP Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working within a PFI environment is essential
- Previous experience working with Central Government / MoD is highly desired, however not essential
Does this sound like the type of role that could be of interest? If so, please get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office today on 01322 479999.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.