Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as an Operations Manageron permanenet and full time basis.
The general responsibility of this role is providing day to day support to the project General Manager and providing similar support to other projects withincompany from time to time.
Specifically, this will be achieved by:
- Providing efficient and timely management and administrative support to the General Manager(s) in all aspects of managing the projects.
- Management of office communications and documentation, liaison with Service Providers and Authority/Trust Staff to ensure an effective level of service is maintained.
Support the General Manager to ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project Finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company
- Maintain an understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts
EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES
- Managing operational issues within a complex environment
- Evidence of being able to take responsibility for identifying and addressing operational performance issues
- Working within a PFI environment
- Experience of working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements.
- Managing hard and soft FM service providers' performance
- Insurance claim management
- Knowledge of quality, environmental and health and safety standards and industry specifications across a multi-environment basis to include education and health facilities where appropriate.
- A high degree of interpersonal skills utilising these to build trust and confidence
- Problem solving in complex environments
- Engaging management style in providing advice and guidance to colleagues and other parties on FM issues with an ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understandable and persuasive manner
- Excellent written and presentational skills, including being computer literate with the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Self-confident and resilient
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.