Are you looking to work for a well-established, nationwide and award winning company? Do you have excellent customer service and data entry skills?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in their Central London. It is essential for you to have experience in identifying and addressing operational performance issues.
Job Title: Operations Officer
Salary: £28,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of an Operations Officer:
- PFI project agreement, supporting the General Manager to ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project Finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company
- Management support
- Service performance management
- Coordinating project board packs to a professional standard within an agreed timescale
- Organising and coordinating meetings for senior management
- Managing office records and filing system via SharePoint
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.