Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: East Kilbride - Working across multiple sites in the region
Our award winning client have an exciting Operations Officerrole.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
- Providing efficient and timely management and administrative support to the General Manager(s) in all aspects of managing the projects.
- Management of office communications and documentation, liaison with Service Providers and Authority/Trust Staff to ensure an effective level of service is maintained.
PFI Project Agreement
- Support the General Manager to ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project Finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
- Maintain an understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
- Support the General Manager(s) as required in the delivery of obligations under the Management Services Agreements.
- Assist the General Manager(s) in all elements of Insurance and Legal claims made against the Projects, ensuring Service Providers and the Authorities adhere to the appropriate claims procedure.
- Attend as required, multidisciplinary groups and committees as directed by the General Manager
EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES
- Evidence of being able to take responsibility for identifying and addressing operational performance issues.
- Working within a PFI environment.
- Experience of working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements.
- Managing hard and soft FM service providers' performance.
- Insurance claim management.
- Knowledge of quality, environmental and health and safety standards and industry specifications across a multi-environment basis to include education and health facilities where appropriate.
- A high degree of interpersonal skills utilising these to build trust and confidence.
- Problem solving in complex environments.
- Excellent written and presentational skills, including being computer literate with the Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with Alex from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.