27000 - 27000 Per Annum Fixed contract till the end of the year 2019
6 months contract
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as anOperations Officer on permanentand full time basis.
- Providing efficient and timely management and administrative support to the General Manager(s) in all aspects of managing the projects.
- Management of office communications and documentation, liaison with Service Providers and Authority/Trust Staff to ensure an effective level of service is maintained.
- Evidence of being able to take responsibility for identifying and addressing operational performance issues.
- A high degree of interpersonal skills utilising these to build trust and confidence.
- Problem solving in complex environments.
- Excellent written and presentational skills, including being computer literate with the Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
- Working within a PFI environment.
- Experience of working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements.
- Managing hard and soft FM service providers' performance.
- Insurance claim management.
- Knowledge of quality, environmental and health and safety standards and industry specifications across a multi-environment basis to include education and health facilities where appropriate.
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident.
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Self-confident, tenacious and resilient.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.