Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as an Operations Manageron permanenet and full time basis.
In support of the General Manager ('GM'), the post holder is responsible for compliance with the day-to-day provision of ProjectCo's operational obligations contained within the Project Documentation. Specifically, this will be achieved by:
- Developing a detailed understanding of the Project Documents, including but not limited to the associated Service Provider Agreement.
- Implementing a robust monitoring system for the Hard FM Provider based on their Agreement.
- Producing timely and accurate reports as required by the GM.
- Building and sustaining excellent professional relationships with the Client and the Clinical end users.
- Building and sustaining excellent professional relationships with the Hard FM Service Provider.
- Assisting the GM by the monitoring and reporting of ProjectCo's contractual compliance with the Project Documentation, including the Management
- Services Agreement, Project Agreement and controls matrix in all matters relating to operational delivery.
- Providing leadership where necessary to the Hard FM Service Provider.
- Providing efficient and timely management support to the GM in all aspects of managing the projects.
EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES
- ? Experience working within PFI projects in a complex healthcare setting or similar environment
- ? Experience working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements
- ? Experience working within a Hard FM performance regime
- ? Experience of implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to monitor Hard FM Servicesto ensure compliance with contractual documents
- ? Experience of working within Quality Assurance Systems
- ? Experience in working with Hard FM CAFM and Helpdesk software packages
- ? Ability to work unsupervised to achieve targets
- ? Ability to effectively create and deliver performance monitoring regimes
- ? Ability to provide advice and guidance on Hard FM risk management matters
- ? Ability to provide advice and guidance on Medical Equipment risk management matters
- ? Ability to demonstrate good contractual awareness
- ? Ability to proactively detect and resolve complex contractual issues and retain good professional relationships with stakeholders
- ? Ability to interpret and undertake analysis of information
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- ? A HND/C in Building Services or similar level commercial/financial qualification
- ? Current knowledge of Hard FM compliance to legislative and statutory regulations
- ? Hold a professional membership, such as BIFM or similar
- ? Have attended formal management and/or project management training
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.