Swanstaff are currently looking for between 6 drivers for our client based in Dartford.
- Working week is Monday to Friday
- Must be flexiable - as start time vary
- Flexi-shift / 45 hours per week / shifts allocated day before for following day
- Ideally good geographical knowledge of South East London area
- Must of driven in the UK for minimum of 2yrs
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate care and understanding for patients and any medical conditions they may have
- Ensure that patients have all relevant and necessary paperwork, medications etc
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver good patient care
- Providing assistance for patients to access vehicle
- Ensure that when dropping off patients following their appointments/ discharge, they are left in a safe and secure environment
- Requirement to drive a large vehicles
- Inspecting and completing daily vehicle and equipment check
Your daily duties will envolve collecting non emergancy patients from there home address and taking them to hospitals so they can make there appointments. You will ensure the well-being of patients who are in your care showing empathy and providing reassurance, through to assessing and monitoring patients physical wellbeing.
- Holiday pay extra
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- Taking ambulance home
- Your hourly rate starts from the time you and crew member meet each other to start your working day
- Friendly environment