£9.50 - 9.50 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
01322 474 655
PATIENT TRANSPORT DRIVER (SAV)
INDUCTION WEDNESDAY 1ST DECEMBER
Need to start earning for Christmas ?
Bored of commuting every day?
Want a more fulfilling delivery job?
Swanstaff are currently looking for between 6 – 8 drivers for our client based in Dartford for an induction on Wednesday 1st December with ongoing work starting on Thursday 2nd December! Our client provides transport on behalf of the NHS to take patients from their home address into planned hospital appointments.
You will be paired up with a care assistant that helps the patients whilst on the ambulance.
You will be based from your home address as the vehicle will be kept with you.
- Working week is Monday to Friday with weekends if you want extra hours
- Various shift times, with an average of 10-11 hours per day.
- No lunch break deductions from your working day
- Ideally good geographical knowledge of South East London area
- Must of driven in the UK for minimum of 2yrs
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver good patient care.
- Providing assistance for patients to access vehicle
- Ensure that when dropping off patients following their appointments/ discharge, they are left in a safe and secure environment
- Inspecting and completing daily vehicle and equipment check
- DBS Required (paid for by the client)
Your daily duties will envolve collecting non emergency patients from their home address and take them to hospitals so they can make their appointments. You will ensure the well-being of patients who are in your care showing empathy and also provide reassurance.
- Weekly Pay
- No lunch break deducted
- No travel costs
- Holiday pay extra
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- Based from your home address
- Your hourly rate starts from the time you and crew member meet each other to start your working day
- Friendly environment
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sue Burton from our Driving Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.