Are you confident on the phone and have a calm and logical approach to problem solving? If this sounds like you then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking 3 Patient Liaison Operator's to work for our client who provides ambulance services for NHS patients. Think what you've got what it takes to work in this fast paced environment? Keep reading...
This company handles the transportation of over 400,000 patients a year with the main aim to ensure the ambulance service is as efficient as possible, this is where you come in!
The ideal candidate will preferably possess a minimum of 1 years' experience in a call centre environment and hold patient customer service experience.
35 hours per week, rotating shift pattern including weekends.
- Handle inbound calls from patients, clients and colleagues
- Check the daily planned work and co-ordinate any identified changes with relevant stakeholders
- Manage expectations of the service users
- Deliver patient focused service, assisting and updating patients of any changes to their journey
- Manage enquires from the trust and from patients in a professional manner
- Input high volumes of information to company databases accurately
- Communicate with colleagues and management
- A minimum of 1-year proven experience within a call centre background
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and able to communicate to all levels is vital to this role
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi task whilst under pressure
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have the ability to build relationships with internal staff and customers
- Experience within a relevant public-sector environment
- Previous Cleric experience is highly desirable
- Strong work ethic and willing to go extra mile
- 28 days holiday per year
- Lunch provided daily
- 35 hours per week
- Ongoing training and development
Interested in this role? Apply online today and a member of our Swanley team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.