Swanstaff are currently looking for between 6 – 8 drivers for our client based in Dartford, to join their team to transport non emergancy patients in South East London.
The start date for training will be Monday 14th June in Greenhithe
Once you have completed your training and picked up the ambulance you will be based from your home address so no more commuting to work!
- Working week is Monday to Friday, with weekends if required.
- Minimum of 45 hours per week, but extra hours are always available.
- Various shift start times that begin from about 5am, but are usually about 7-8am
- Ideally good geographical knowledge of South East London area
- Must have driven in the UK for minimum of 2yrs
- No previous DR or IN10 driving endorsements are allowed
- Maximum of 6 penalty endorsement points
- Good communication skills as you will need to speak to the patients
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver good patient care.
- Providing assistance for patients to access vehicle
- Ensure that when dropping off patients following their appointments/ discharge, they are left in a safe and secure environment
- Inspecting and completing daily vehicle and equipment check
- DBS Required which will be arranged by the client
Your daily duties will involve collecting non emergency patients from their home address and taking them to hospitals so they can make their appointments. You will ensure the well-being of patients who are in your care.
- Holiday pay extra
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- Taking ambulance home- no more commuting to work!
- Your hourly rate starts from the time you and crew member meet each other to start your working day
- Friendly environment