Do you want to work for an well-established business in a professional and friendly environment? Do you have experience working within an Independent Financial Advisors business? Do you have experience working with Pensions?
Our client are looking for a reliable and confident Life and Pensions Administrator to be a part of their growing and successful team.
Job Title: Life and Pensions Administrator
Salary: £25-30,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Life and Pensions Administrator:
- Accurate and efficient administration of both paper and system based records, including email.
- Production of standard Intelliflo report, including the scanning and documenting of these in paper and system form, within a time frame agreed with the Director and in line with the annual review service.
- The accurate maintenance of filing of client records.
- Production of reports and quarterly product/fund research reports, working in conjunction with the Directors and Paraplanner on a quarterly basis, as agreed within the review program, which will be your responsibility to arrange and ensure the deadlines are met, prioritising with Director as agreed.
- An in-depth knowledge of the products and services that we offer and any regulatory or taxation rules which may affect the advice and to use continued professional development to keep this knowledge current and up to date.
- A monthly task list to show the Directors the work in progress and its current status.
- Inputting, processing, resolving queries relating to all aspects of unit prices/administration of client's investments and portfolio.
- Submitting draft portfolio to Director within agreed timescale and diarising the return of the portfolio is delivered on time. Amending errors, if identified by Director and finally binding document, delivering within agreed timescale.
- Printing and reconciling valuations on Intelliflo and updating the system as required.
- Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Alex on 01322 479999 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.