PA to Directors
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)*
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield race, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
Am I right for this role?
- You'll have prior experience in a similar position as a PA or in busy and deadline driven environment.
- You will be an Excel whizz! With the ability to navigate your way round spreadsheets and collate information for weekly and monthly reports.
- To fit in with us and be a true 'Swan', you will need to be the ambitious type, who completes one challenge and then says, what's next?
- You'll be passionate about people and determined to contribute to the growth of one of the UK's fastest growing recruitment agencies.
- You will be adaptable to any task thrown at you - no task is too big!
- You'll be rewarded with a role in an innovative, fun, extraordinary company in an outstanding office environment. We play as hard as we work and reward our employees for their achievements.
Most importantly you will be keen to learn and progress every day.
- Experience in management of others would be useful but not essential.
The part you'll be playing:
- You'll be on hand to assist and support our Directors with lots of weird and wonderful tasks!
- Representing our Directors means you'll need to always need to be proficient!
- Providing administrative support to the Directors as and when required, in addition to managing their inboxes and bust schedule Are you open minded and excited at the prospect of working on a varied range of tasks?
- Resourceful and forward thinking - able to juggle and prioritise several tasks and complete them with the upmost professionalism and efficiency.
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Essential Requirement: Full UK Driving Licence & Access to your own car
Think you will be best placed in one of the 'Recruiter Fast 50's' fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will fund us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.