Personal Assistant to Directors
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency providing temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors on a National scale.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield races, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
The part you'll be playing;
You will provide general assistance and administrative support to the board of Directors.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to managing the Directors diaries, inbox management, making travel arrangements, travelling with Directors when required to our other offices across the UK and any external meetings, arranging and setting up board meetings, assisting with the planning of company events, general administration duties (reports, minutes of meetings etc.).
You'll be joining a fun, sociable and lively team working in the coolest office outside of London!
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Reporting to: Support Services Executive
Am I right for this role?
- You'll have prior experience in a similar position as a PA or in busy and deadline driven environment.
- You will be an excel whizz! Ability to navigate your way round spreadsheets and collate information.
- To fit in with us and be a 'Swan', you will need to be the ambitious type, who completes one challenge and then says, What next?
- You'll be passionate about people and determined to contribute to the growth of one of the UK's fastest growing recruitment agencies.
- You will be adaptable to any task thrown at you - no challenge too big will scare you!
- You'll be rewarded with a role in an innovative, fun, extraordinary company in an outstanding office environment. We play as hard as we work and reward our employees for their achievements.
- Most importantly you will be keen to learn and progress every day.
- Experience in management of others would be useful but not essential
- Resourceful and forward thinking - are you a problem solver?
- Professionalism is the key - you will be the representing our Directors so you will need to be proficient!
- Open minded and excited at the prospect of working on a varied range of tasks
Think you will be best placed in our Award-Winning business (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview!
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.