Swanstaff Ipswichare pleased to have an immediate start available for a Picker/Packer who is available Start 8.30am finish 5pm on an ongoing basis. The job involves weighing different products and then packaging and labelling them. This is a fast paced environment but every order has to be perfect so you must have a good eye for detail.
Job title: Picker/Packer
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.72 per hour
Requirements of a Picker/Packer:
- 1 year Warehouse experience
- Good eye for detail as job involves weighing products to an exact weight
- Good understanding of English
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Franco from our Ipswich team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.