Swanstaff Waltham Cross is looking for Warehouse Operatives to join the Pre-Pack department for our client also based in the Waltham Cross area. You will be working in a cold but friendly environment where there is room for progression into further roles within the warehouse.
This role is 4 weeks temporary with Swanstaff before you gain your permanent contract with the client. Your working hours will initially be 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and there is a further 2 options for shift patterns after this.
- Based in the pre-pack department your role will vary, you will be using different machinery to package a variety of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- The team manager will inform you of how to use each machine during your first week!
- Fresh fruit and vegetables every day
- Perm contract after 4 weeks
- Support from a consultant at Swanstaff and a team manager from our client
- You must have one years minimum work experience within a warehouse
- Ideally you would of worked within a cold warehouse previously however this is not essential
- You must be able to commit to a full time permanent role
For more information please contact Jade on 01992 641987 or apply online with your CV.