£10 - 13 Per Hour 0.50ph enhancement for afternoon shifts
ongoing - temp to perm
Swanstaff recruitment are looking for press brake operator's for our prestige client based in Sittingbourne
The Press Brake Operator will use a press brake to bend, shape, cut, and manipulate sheet metal and metal plates.
- Operates a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates.
- Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules.
- Ensures that there are sufficient raw materials available.
- Measures and aligns materials to be used.
- Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications.
- Performs routine maintenance on the press brake.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to safely and effectively operate or learn to operate press brake controls.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow product plans.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- At least one year of experience in metal fabrication or related work preferred.
- Physically able to operate the press brake.
- Prolonged periods of standing, pushing, pulling, lifting, and carrying materials.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
monday to Friday DOE£10- £13 ph 06.00 -14.15pm +0.50ph for afternoon shift 14.15. - 12.30am Monday to Thursday
no rotation of shift you will be placed permon shift of your choice
please call rosie mcmullenon 01322 47 4655 ext 1 to discuss the role further