Swanstaff High Wycombe is currently looking for a Product Line Operator in the local area!
Job Title: Product Line Operator
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour
The Role of a Product Line Operator:
- Working on a busy production line ensuring products are sealed correctly
- Operating machinery
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations
- Ensuring all products that come into reach are quality assured
Working hours will alternate between a late, early and night shift every week.
Week 1: Late 2pm - 10pm,
Week 2: Early 6am - 2pm,
Week 3: Night 10pm - 6am.
Requirements of a Product Line Operator
- Good spoken and written English
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Be Physically fit as heavy lifting is required
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing regular work
- Pay rise after 12 weeks
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C's apply)
- 24/7 on call support
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our High Wycombe team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.